Why “Things” Will Never Make Us Happy By Roger Reid The first of the year is the...Read More
How Much Power Does the Past Have Over Your Future? By Roger Reid I haven’t been back to my old...Read More
Will Belonging to a Tribe Result in a Longer, Happier Life? by Roger Reid | November 2, 2017 You...Read More
Fifteen Techniques to Maximize Your Personal Effectiveness During Meetings Roger Reid | October 1,...Read More
Improve Your Elevator Pitch by Eliminating Techno-speak by Roger Reid | August 14, 2017...Read More
When Someone Stabs You in the Back . . . Use the Three-Strike Rule! by Roger Reid | August 6, 2017...Read More
Are You Paying Too High a Price to Accomplish Your Goals? by Roger Reid | July 19, 2017 ...Read More
Season of the Lion is about Change, Choice, and Transition. Sign up and receive tips and ideas to improve your work, relationships, and your life!
- Why Things Will Never Make Us Happy
- Are You Really Cut Out To Be The Boss?
- How Much Power Does the Past Have Over Your Future?
- Why So Many Fail to Achieve Their Dreams
- Time For Plan B?
- Will Belonging to a Tribe Result in a Longer, Happier Life?
- Men and Their Sons
- Fifteen Techniques to Maximize Your Personal Effectiveness During Meetings
- Re-thinking Your Age in a Youth-Oriented Culture
- Nothing Personal . . . It’s Just Business
- Improve Your Elevator Pitch by Eliminating Techno-speak!
- When Someone at Work Stabs You in the Back, Play by the Rules
- Have You Chosen the Wrong Life-Goal?
- Are You Paying Too High a Price to Accomplish Your Goals?
- How Many Times Does It Take To Get It Right?
- What’s Your College Degree Worth . . . Today?
- Navigating the Dangers of an Office Romance
- Yes, Money Matters
- What Do You Do With a Negative Soul?
- Zen For Skeptics (and Engineers)
- Bring Your New Year’s Resolutions Back From the Dead
- A Note to my Nephew
- It’s Not Luck . . . It’s Still Who You Know (Or Meet!)
- I’ve behaved badly, but I’m trying to change
- Spring Cleaning For the Mind
- Waiting For My Life to Begin